Would you like to attract more residents, tourists, and new movers of the Eastern Panhandle to your business or organization?
In collaboration with the United States Conference of Mayors (USCF) and SnapNation, ULiveWV is accepting participants in a community-based promotional program that showcases the local businesses and nonprofit organizations of the Eastern Panhandle.
This video-powered platform has been specifically designed to help small business owners reach the local community and present the uniqueness of their services.
It’s a digital promotion campaign that combines all of the critical marketing components a business needs to turn interested prospects into loyal customers.
And it begins with your Community Business Profile Page…
It will allow you to make a dynamic first impression by personally inviting your online visitors to learn more about you and your business.
You’ll also find that the visitors who view your community profile before arriving at your main website will invest more time learning about your
organization once they get there. Thus increasing the chance that they will turn into a quality lead.
There are 5 major marketing components that make your community profile THE PERFECT promotional page:
- Introduction & Presentation Video – Immediately build trust by delivering a welcoming message to online visitors. This is a great way to share your story and communicate the benefits of doing business with your company.
NOTE: Videos on promotional pages have shown to increase conversions by 80%. We make it work for you!
- Customer Video Reviews & Testimonials – Online reviews are the new “word of mouth” so why not have your happy customers share their experience on video? Video reviews are a form of social proof that will give your business a massive credibility boost.
NOTE: 88% of online shoppers incorporate reviews into their purchase decision. We give them your best!
- Capture Customer Reviews Instantly – You’ll get your own “Review Hotline” where your customers can quickly submit a video review, Google review, or Yelp review right on-the-spot. Making it easy to collect positive testimonials for your business.
- Clear Contact Options – Attract more
- Show Your Support For Local Community – People love to support businesses that support the community! That’s why we’ll place a virtual map of the Eastern Panhandle directly behind your profile, giving visitors access to additional attractions and destinations in the area.
Once your community business profile page is set up, we can give you a direct link/URL that can be used in ANY form of marketing or advertising.
For example: If you have an article written to spotlight your business, you can insert the link to your community profile directly within the article. That way when readers click on it, they will be taken immediately to your promotional profile.
You can use your community business profile page to boost sales with both traditional & digital advertising like radio, newspaper, billboards, Google AdWords (PPC), content marketing, social media, etc…
Now more than ever, local residents, tourists, and new movers depend on the internet to discover information about the community. Positioning your business prominently online will get you powerful results!
Having a community business profile for your company is just the beginning!
With an active profile, we can feature your business in our community content campaign as a sponsor/member getting you more local website visitors, leads, and customers.
As we create “socially shareable” content for the community, your business will be seen as a major supporter, further establishing you as the go-to source within your industry.
Your community profile link will be inserted in industry-specific articles, market research, polls, surveys, community event articles, press releases, and many other forms of content where there’s a high probability of it being shared virally through social media.
Contact us today to get more information on receiving a community business profile page for your business.
Available for Martinsburg WV, Charles Town WV, Berkeley Springs WV, Shepherdstown WV, Inwood WV, and other towns within the Eastern Panhandle.