Do you have a passion for writing?
Have you ever dreamed of being able to make some good money from the comfort of your own home? Have you thought about how you could get paid to be a content writer?
Don’t know how to land high paying jobs that provide a variety of great quality writing assignments sure to help businesses to thrive?
We will take you through some of the things you can do to get hired as a highly paid content writer and start making money from your writing right now, from writing a blog to bidding for the best jobs available.
Without further ado, let’s dive in!
Write a blog to showcase your content writing skills
A great way to develop your career and begin building experience as a content writer so that you can land high-paid writing jobs is by writing a blog.
You will be able to use it as a kind of resume when you are negotiating with potential clients. In time, some of the visitors to your blog may even be seeking to hire you. There are a few things you can do to make your blog stand out to visitors and make the most of the wide reach of the internet.
- Make sure your blog looks professional and has a clear theme which focuses on your content. You want people to know you’re serious about your business. Lots of potential employers make snap decisions about writers based on the look of their website. Try to create a tight brand for your own blog.
- Make it easy for people to discover more about the services you offer. Having a branded advertisement people can click on is a super way to do this.
- Devote a whole page of your site to detailing why you enjoy content writing, the sort of writing you offer (writing reviews, articles, white papers, social media posts and so on) and, crucially why people should hire you.
- Create amazing high-quality content and guest post so that people can find it. Provide people with different ways for people to contact you because some people prefer speaking over the phone to exchanging email. It’s a good idea to include reviews so that visitors can see that they aren’t the first person to hire you.
Start blogging your way to success today to build a basis from which you can begin applying for some of the many fantastic content writing gigs found on hiring sites out there.
Build profiles and bid for jobs
This is usually an approach you can take while you’re in the process of building your blog before it is ready to be presented.
Go to a number of different content writing and copy-writing creation websites and begin building legitimate profiles so that you can bid for jobs. You can increase both your income and the number of connections you have in this business.
You could get great, interesting ongoing work from people by following this practice. Go ahead and start creating high-quality profiles to get your business noticed. You can make this method work for you by doing a few simple things.
- List good and bad content sites so that you can find out where good work is available so that you can spot the difference between the two kinds of site.
- Focus on a small number of sites and build profiles with a lot of positive feedback that will help you to get better work in the future.
- Make sure your profile is professional and provides a good amount of relevant information. This means you’re more likely to win bids, as you look trustworthy. Always pay attention to each bid to give yourself the best possible chance of landing the job.
- Pay attention to profile histories. Take care of your own profile history, as one bad review can seriously damage your business. It’s also vital to check the histories of prospective employers.
- Study your competition to help you learn how you could improve.
Bidding for jobs becomes easier over time and can get consistent work coming from returning customers. Don’t wait to start bidding your way to success.
Today then, we’ve highlighted some of the ways you can start to earn a good amount of money by writing content form home, especially content aiming to help businesses expand on and improve their online presence, something that is important for every business operating in today’s market.
We’ve talked about how you can set up a professional blog to showcase your skills and impress potential employers, and how to build amazing profiles and land cool jobs that you bid for.
We hope you’ve been inspired by this article and have the confidence to put yourself out there and start making the most out of your writing. Be sure to check out Writing Jobs Online to find out more.