Event planning is a profession that requires impeccable attention to details and having insurance is a crucial element that you most assuredly don’t want to overlook.
Securing one-day liability insurance for events is an easy task that will give you peace of mind during your events festivities.
We all know that accidents can and do happen, so why not be prepared in the case it happens at your event.
Many event entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations need a short-term insurance policy to cover an event from one day to a week.
If you’re hosting a sizeable event that will have more than a handful of people in attendance, then you should seriously consider requesting a short-term, one-day liability insurance quote from a credible insurance agency.
A reputable insurance agency can quickly deliver a quote on:
• Event insurance for one day
• One day liability insurance for event
• Private event insurance
• Certificate of insurance for events
• Trade show booth insurance
• Vendor booth insurance
• Nonprofit event insurance
• Professional liability insurance
• Alcohol insurance for events
• Short-term production insurance
• Vendor exhibitor insurance
• Event production insurance
• Video production insurance
• Event cancellation insurance
• Special event liability insurance
• Liability insurance for parties & weddings
These are just a few of the coverage policies available to event entrepreneurs, nonprofits, and small businesses.
A good one day liability insurance quote will include one or even all of the above situations.
Your first step in obtaining one day liability insurance for an event is to contact an insurance agency and together you’ll be able to form a policy that fits your needs perfectly.
Hiscox insurance agency is a great option that caters to the specific needs of each client. Whether you’re an event entrepreneur, an individual hosting a big event or a large corporation, they have affordable rates that can fit any budget.
Hiscox is an A rated insurance agency that has over 100 years experience working with businesses and individuals needing coverage.
As an event planner, it is always best to hope for the best and plan for the worst. This is why a comprehensive liability insurance policy is a MUST to keep your special event from turning into an unsettling experience.
Here are a couple tips to take into consideration when searching for one day liability insurance for event:
1) Compare Rates – You should always get at least two or three quotes when shopping for insurance. Even though Hiscox gives substantial rates, you never know if a competitor would be willing to win your business by offering a similar policy for less.
2) Compare insurance quality – A lower rate doesn’t always mean a better policy. Before making a final decision, take the time to check the issuing companies reviews for paying. You don’t want to get stuck with a cheap policy where the insurance company can wiggle out of paying for damages. That’s a whole other catastrophe.
3) Easy “Hassle-free” Applying – Especially if you’re an event entrepreneur, it makes things significantly easier if the insurance company can give full service over the phone or online. This is another courtesy that Hiscox prides itself on.
Get your one day liability insurance for event quote from Hiscox here.