So, you have decided to design a blog affiliate website!
Well, that’s an amazing idea. It is one of the most trusted ways to make money online. But the biggest challenge for a beginner at this stage may be to design a suitable website for leading micro-niche in the competitive market.
Most of the experts in the affiliate marketing world advise using ThemeForest themes for niche blog websites. However, there are so many options from ThemeForest as well that may confuse you while making a final purchase decision.
Well, here we have listed some of the best ThemeForest themes for micro-niche blog affiliate site. You can find a few essential details about each theme along with their special features. This info may help you to make up your mind to choose the best themes for micro-niche:
REHub is basically a multipurpose, feature-rich and stunning WordPress theme that can help you create an eye-catching money-making website. This theme is loaded with unique social community features, comparison features, affiliate marketing features, magazine, deals and directories that may help beginners to highlight their niche with ease.
- SEO friendly and optimized theme.
- Supports multi-vendor store creation.
- Functional theme with unique tools.
- Supports membership features.
Admania is one of the highly recommended themes for affiliate and Adsense users. This ad optimized theme can help you create a website with special ad monetization features. This theme is the best choice for all those who want to make some extra income via advertisements and niche affiliate blogging.
- Multiple demos and homepage layouts.
- Ultimate monetization features.
- Speed optimization features.
- WooCommerce ready.
Here is a next-generation magazine and news WordPress theme that can present your niche to the world in a unique way. This theme has gained huge popularity for its customizable, flexible and intuitive set of features. Moreover, the learning flexibility with beautiful design make it best choice for affiliate blogs.
- Comes with exclusive tipi builder.
- Flexible, intuitive and customizable elements.
- Ability to turn ideas into real layouts for enhanced impact on audience.
Showcase is another responsive WordPress grid and Masonry blog theme that can help you impress the audience with stunning design elements. It is very responsive and ensures the creative display of affiliate products. The optimizable tools and translation ready pages make it suitable for affiliates that are interested in targeting an international audience.
- Live search feature so that your audience can find right stuff instantly.
- Responsive design which is perfectly optimized for smartphones and tablets.
- Creative widgets and homepage layouts.
Creo is a popular WordPress marketplace theme that can be used to design affiliate blog and niche websites. It comes with fully configurable tools and templates. Even beginners will find this theme easier to navigate. Furthermore, the multipurpose design features make it a solid solution for managing deals and discounts for specific products.
- Multipurpose theme.
- Revolutionary live chat option.
- Creative front-end design tools.
You can pick any of these creative themes for your new micro-niche blog affiliate site.