Would you like to submit ideas for money?
If your answer is YES, then we would love for you to join our team!
ULiveUSA is currently building a team of Community Event Idea Creators and if you’re interested, you can easily get paid for ideas online.
If you can come up with AMAZING ideas people would pay money for then we’d be excited to add you to our team and you’ll get paid for your ideas.
What Is ULiveUSA?
ULiveUSA is an online resource for local communities all over the world, but particularly in the U.S.
Our goal is to help residents and businesses of local communities see the power of hosting small local events as a way to build relationships, solve social issues, and make money.
Through years of research, we have found that hosting small community events is beneficial in many ways:
* Great events can unite local communities.
* Any resident of a community can host a small event and make money.
* Events get people of neighborhoods talking.
* Business owners can boost their sales and income with events.
* Internet tools like videos, webinars, podcasts and digital products can greatly improve the profits of an event.
* Events can bring awareness to social issues within a community.
* Hosting events can make a great “Side-Hustle” business for entrepreneurs.
* Hosting events is extremely flexible. You can make money in your spare time!
We want to create new ideas for community events that use both Live & Digital experiences.
In other words… how can we use the internet and the tools it provides, to get more residents to experience & contribute to their local community?
We need great Live & Digital event ideas such as:
- Event ideas that local industry businesses can use to increase profits.
- Creative event ideas for major local business markets like restaurants, automotive, HVAC, real estate, professional services, etc…
- Nonprofit organization event ideas that can help raise funds and build awareness.
- General community event ideas that will offer an exciting experience to residents.
- 100% Digital event ideas and products that local residents can attend online through webinars, video courses, podcasts and more.
- Events that use both Live & Digital components, like a special video series or show that can eventually be performed live on stage at a community theater.